Out of all these desserts:
The winning flavors were Salted-Caramel with Brownie Bits and Chocolate.
Chocolate Ice Cream
From my trusty The Perfect Scoop
Makes 1 Quart
1. Put 1 cup of the cream in a medium saucepan.
3. Whisk while bringing to a boil.
4. Lower heat and let simmer for ~30 seconds. (Keep whisking!)
5. Remove from heat.
7. Pour mixture into a separate bowl. Make sure to spatula off all the melted chocolate stuck to the sides.
10. Pour about half the warm milk into the egg yolks, whisking the whole time.
12. Heat mixture over medium heat while stirring. You do this for about five to six minutes, until the mixture thickens enough that when you run your finger over the back of the spoon it leaves a trail in the mixture. This explanation usually doesn’t work for me, and I just figure when it’s done by the time. But check out this time’s line in the spoon:
13. Pour egg mixture through a strainer into the chocolate mixture.
15. Add the vanilla.
17. Freeze as directed.